Plan on joining us for the 14th Annual DON Conference February 4-5, 2013 at the
beautiful Hyatt Regency Mission Bay in San Diego
Think Differently - How to Handle Change with Innovation & Inspiration
The conference will start on Monday morning with our Keynote - Think Differently - How to Handle Change with Innovation & Inspiration by Lee Silber. Lee is a best selling author of 19 books and an award-winning speaker. Don't miss this great opening session.
- The Changing Dynamics of Type 2 Diabetes Care
- Don't Cook Your Goose - Policies and Procedures that Don't Burn
- Managed Care - What Every DON Needs to Know
- HAI Prevention
- An Interdisciplinary Approach to Improving Dementia Care
- Hospital Readmission Reduction Program
- Care Transitions
- Empowering CNAs to Prevent, Recognize and Report Neglect & Abuse
- 2013 Hot Topics and Trends You Can't Ignore
- Latest from CDPH - Quality and Accountability
This is a great opportunity for you to get forward looking education, network with other DONs and nurse leaders from all over the state, and re-energize in the beautiful oceanside setting of San Diego.
For the complete brochure please click following link - 14th Annual DON Conference
Two full days of education - earn up to 15 CEUs!
This is the link for online registration
You can call or book your hotel room online at Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Online Reservations
Hyatt Regency Mission Bay San Diego
San Diego, CA 92109
$169 (King/2 Dbls)
Cut-Off date for hotel reservations: January 11, 2013
See you in San Diego!